With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We gathered the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.