Your HVAC system’s well-being is important, since it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of malfunctions.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these issues grow, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating fine, you might ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers little issues early. Stopping expensive problems from taking place beforehand is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the opportunity to closely check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also offers time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Frequently this results in an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy reduced energy costs, as well as knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on annual utility expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are full of unique pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to economical, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often quits during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and access more benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 318-588-8163 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.