The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which opens them to a broad array of potential troubles.
These issues are generally minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these complications evolve, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you may prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Committing a small amount on a tune-up now could help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Small Troubles Ahead of Time
Avoiding big problems in the first place is the ideal way to help your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits grant the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate central internal systems. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they pop up.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance might shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a collection of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often answer a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to added benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the best plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 318-588-8163 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.