No matter what the elements outside in Shreveport, the temperature inside your space decides how comfortable it will feel. Set it just right and your home will seem like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for an in-depth look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Try this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are not far away in Shreveport. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my guests to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to choose and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the fanciest system available in Shreveport.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read below to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are essential tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to conclude the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency professional will be on the lookout for more urgent problems for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no additional cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they dramatically change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a regular hike in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than aggravating. It is telling you something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, money and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!