Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.