Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.