Summer has made its way to Shreveport and the last thing you need is your AC breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from breaking down with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical pieces, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Shreveport is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 318-588-8163 today!