Your comfort unit is an investment in your house. Guard it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything extra for parts or labor. This guards your bank account from costly unplanned repair calls. When you request repairs, you’ll get a quick response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll do a detailed check of your equipment. This allows us to pinpoint any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will help you save on those solutions as well.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC issues in your house. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also involves seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are several advantages to having this exhaustive service completed.
5 Advantages of Yearly HVAC Tune-Ups
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Uncovers small issues before they create pricey repairs.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps guard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning furnace.
Every unit tune-up has a 29-point visual examination in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat regulation
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit