We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Shreveport With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Shreveport, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company install your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the training and certification to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 318-588-8163 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to save on cooling bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling bills.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling outfit in Shreveport? Here are a couple of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your house, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new equipment for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your residence and backyard in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup process requires us to step inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from mud. We’ll also put down drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from debris all through the process.
- Outstanding service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through rigorous training to receive the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each seemingly minor item is covered. We’ll also check your unit is working properly and meets local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant communication—We’ll tell you how the process is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.