HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this phrase to refer to your total heating and cooling setup, which includes:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different models of HVAC units, they all run the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air using a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a full selection of quality HVAC services in Shreveport to match all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.