Furnace Installation in Shreveport Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and service heaters, we also offer first-rate furnace installation in Shreveport.
What makes our professional work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our process over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in the business. They also are part of current industry and equipment learning to learn the best ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic work that we provide you with time to think it over—a year, actually.
Call us at 318-588-8163 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know approximately when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces run for about 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you responsibly maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and could even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 318-588-8163 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe booties to defend your home from any mud we might bring in. We use protective cloths at the installation location to prevent messes.
- Pro services—Our pros have achieved some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a sheet to ensure your furnace is operating properly before we go.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the highest quality installation anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to purchase a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 318-588-8163 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.