We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Shreveport
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and repairs can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Shreveport sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and specialists have the expertise, certification and talent to take care of everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer overflow or become obstructed, make sure to call us as soon as you notice a problem. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid expensive destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 318-588-8163 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*